Updates

What's new

Arctic Hero

Steel Poster
2011Scape Player
Joined
Sep 30, 2023
Posts
9
I would love to see more updates posted on the forums or on the site <3 I know lately a lot of releases have just been shown on discord. But I realized as I deleted discord that my only way to view releases is reading the commits.

I know we have had quite a few:

Add player owned houses and basics of construction​

Add offline bot chatting​

Add webclient and multi-server connect​


I am not sure if there is an easy way to write them like something a bot could throw together like 2009scape has.
 

Attachments

  • house1000.png
    house1000.png
    806.4 KB · Views: 1

Disclaimer: 2011Scape is an independent, fan-made project developed for educational purposes only and is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jagex Limited or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates. The official RuneScape website can be found at https://runescape.com. The name 'RuneScape' as well as related names, marks, emblems, and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners.

Back
Top